Sunday 1 February 2009

♥ Girls' night in ♥

Image - Magnolia Bakery


Image - Ikea

Snow is falling outside the window as I write this blog. A thick white blanket has covered central London - it's so beautiful - but soooo cold, so I decided to hibernate away from the cold this afternoon! This weekend was lovely - I spent yesterday baking cupcakes for a girls' night in at my sister's. They were divine - so sweet to look at with butter icing and baby pink edible glitter from Daisy Cakes Bake Shop - a frothy pink piece of heaven in Greenwich Market. Maybe I'll make cupcakes for a living one day... Also had tea with my friend Lucy in Primrose Hill, such a pretty place, nearly as many pink buildings as Portobello Road! Then this eveing I finally got round to organising my wardrobe following my cupboard love inspiration! I have to say it's looking all neat and tidy now - with lovely labelled Nostalgisk boxes from Ikea - I think I know where everything is..... C XX

No comments:

Post a Comment