Wednesday 7 January 2009

♥ Hej!

I am new to the world of blogging so please bear with me while I find my feet. I've felt so inspired by following some other favourite blogs that I decided 2009 would be the year I started my own.

I guess home is where my heart is and I love nothing more than pouring over stunning interior design. I'm mocked by friends and family for loving all things white (if saw my home you'd understand why - even my MacBook is white!) which is just not fair since I love off-white, cream, beige and champagne just as much! I just feel that everyday life is so manic and filled with colour that there's nothing that makes me unwind more than coming home and snuggling up surrounded by peaceful white.

Sweden has a special place in my heart and has definitely influenced my love for light and airy surroundings.

I'd like my blog to share my love of interior design and beautiful places I've been or would like to go to.

Thanks for visiting!

Love from Carrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment